Ship Repair Jobs
Swansea Drydocks Ltd have no open positions at the moment, although we accept CV's/Written Applications to keep on file for when a position does become available.
- Welder fabricators (Welders must have coding or have held coding)
- Mechanical fitters
- Engine fitters (Must have worked on marine engines. Preferably slow, medium and high speed)
- Pipe fitters; to work on the all aspects of vessels piping systems. Applications also welcome for GF Type pipe fitting with additional with additional qualifications for same
- Electricians: qualified and experience with marine electrical equipment. Must have knowledge of HV systems
- Shipwrights: To carry out various works specific to shipwright capability and carpentry work relating to this trade
- Demolition Burners
Applicants to submit a written application with a full C.V. All applications to be sent to email@example.com or, by post to:
Swansea Drydocks Ltd, Prince of Wales Dry Docks,
Swansea, Wales. SA1 1LY
No agencies or phone applications.