Swansea Drydocks Ltd is looking to recruit skilled labour for the following listed areas of competency for specific projects:
- Welder fabricators (Welders must have coding or have held coding)
- Mechanical fitters
- Engine fitters (Must have worked on marine engines. Preferably slow, medium and high speed)
- Pipe fitters; to work on the all aspects of vessels piping systems. Applications also welcome for GF Type pipe fitting with additional with additional qualifications for same
- Electricians: qualified and experience with marine electrical equipment. Must have knowledge of HV systems
- Shipwrights: To carry out various works specific to shipwright capability and carpentry work relating to this trade
Applicants to submit a written application with a full C.V. All applications to be sent to email@example.com or, by post to:
I.D. Lloyd-Owen – Director of Ship Repair
Swansea Drydocks Ltd, Prince of Wales Dry Docks,
Swansea, Wales. SA1 1LY
No agencies or phone applications.
Swansea Drydocks Ltd invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced people for the position of Docking Master.
To provide Docking/Shipwright capabilities to the Swansea Drydocks Ltd Marine ...
Swansea Drydocks Ltd is looking to recruit an experienced Ship Repair Manager to actively manage drydock projects, conversion work and mobile repairs. We are seeking a Marine Engineer/Naval Architect with the core experience and qualificatio ...